Ep 33: This week we dive into seven things you should do to make sure you stay financially fit.
- Check your Credit score
- Set a savings goal and create a named virtual savings account for that goal
- Take inventory of your recurring expenses
- Evaluate how you can make more money
- If you have a salary, ask for a raise
- If you’re a freelancer, can you charge more or change your pricing structure?
- Fall in love with cooking
- Calculate your net worth (assets minus liabilities)
- Personal Capital
- Invest in developing healthy habits
- Creating healthy habits in any area of your life will have cascading effects on other parts of your life
- Must read: Atomic Habits by James Clear
“You do not rise to the level of your goals. You fall to the level of your systems.”
– Atomic Habits by James Clear
“We don’t rise to the level of our expectations, we fall to the level of our training.”